Sunday, February 8, 2009

Grace in Small Things 17:365

1. favorite tv shows on DVD. especially in that span of time between the end of football and the beginning of baseball.

2. was able to keep my windows wide open all day. i believe 68-72 degrees is my ideal temperature range.

3. the sense of accomplishment that comes from the most minor of projects. in this case, i labelled all the plugs around my desk/entertainment center. all thirteen (!!) of them. ok well, actually only twelve. i forgot to make a label for the router but i will get thay done at work tomorrow and the best part? i know which plug it is since it's the only one without a tag!

4. breaking out two new votives to burn tonight since the last ones burned down. Winterberries in the living room; Christmas Wish in my bedroom.

5. ice cream for dinner. there *are* some perks to being a grown up!


Visit Grace in Small Things

7 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Sunday, February 08, 2009 10:43:00 PM  

Ice Cream for dinner?

You and Trot have more in common than I initially realized.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, February 09, 2009 12:57:00 PM  

I actually have my windows open right now! We're supposed to be in the 70's most of this week. Feels like spring already, in early Feb. So much for winter in the south!

I love ice cream for dinner. Or cereal. Or popcorn. Or my favorite, make guacamole and eat the whole thing myself. Alas, that happens only once in a blue moon around here!

Anonymous,  Monday, February 09, 2009 2:43:00 PM  

Minor projects are the BEST, especially because you can actually finish them in a reasonably short time and yet feel all that satisfaction! Mine recently included gathering up some books and putting them between two new bookends on top of the computer armoire; throwing out old frozen items in the freezer; taking stock of my electronics chargers (cell, Blackberry, bluetooth) and wrapping their cords with twist-ties.

Labeling all of your cords is an excellent idea, though!

Anonymous,  Monday, February 09, 2009 10:44:00 PM  

Haha. #5 is SO true.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:27:00 AM  

Ted: Your child is a prodigy! ;-)

Janet: I used my label maker at work to make the labels. They are sticky on the back side. I peeled off the backing & folded them over the cords, right by the plug.

Stacy: Sometimes you just need a dinner like that though!

Daniel: Labeling my cords was a *necessity* because I was forever either wasting time following a cord back to its source trying to figure out the right one or unplugging the wrong piece of equipment.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP