Friday, February 6, 2009

Grace in Small Things 15:365

1. singing in the car to music you love. whenever i am driving, you can bet the odds are that i'm singing. (and it's good thing no one can hear.)

2. truck day!!

3. the March issue of Everyday with Rachael Ray in my mailbox.

4. friends who are willing to share books. in this case, Confessions of a Shopaholic--thank you, Stacy!

5. a new Yankee Candle car gel. in this case, the scent is Mistletoe. have to get in those Winter scents while the season lasts!


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Saturday, February 07, 2009 11:11:00 AM  

Ditto 1 thru 5 :) I have a 1,000 page book by Sophie Kinsella which is really 3 books in one:
- Confessions of a Shopaholic
- Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
- Shopaholic Ties the Knot

Then I have another book of hers "Shopaholic & Sister." Looking forward to seeing the movie. Enjoy that mistletoe!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Sunday, February 08, 2009 12:23:00 PM  

I've been watching a lot of RR on TV, but still haven't gotten her magazine. I need to drop another subscription or two and check hers out :)

Hope you enjoy the book, hopefully it will be there soon :)

gail@more than a song Monday, February 09, 2009 8:53:00 PM  

I've read a few of the Shopaholic books and really enjoy them! Hope you do too!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:37:00 AM  

Stacy: It's one of my favorite subscriptions. I really look forward to its arrival every month!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP