Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tuesday Twosome: October 10, 2007



Makes me think of fall...

1. Two fruits and/or vegetables that you identify with fall:
pumpkins & apples

2. Two colors that you identify with fall:
red & brown, in rich warm tones

3. Two events that you identify with fall:
The Big E & Thanksgiving

4. Two adjective that describe fall:
crisp & refreshing

5. Two favorite things/activities that you identify with fall:
apple-picking & football season

8 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, October 10, 2007 11:52:00 AM  

I miss the Big E, especially fried dough with powdered sugar...

My favorite apple picking place is Applecrest Orchards in Exeter, New Hampshire. They have the *best* apple cider donuts, corn on the cob, and fresh-pressed cider!

Theresa Wednesday, October 10, 2007 9:52:00 PM  

Thanks for the link to the Big E, since I didn't know what it was(and a little ashamed of myself to since I grew up on the east coast)

Definitely agree with the crisp and refreshing weather of fall and everything else you said about fall too-you nailed it.

Colleen Wednesday, October 10, 2007 10:27:00 PM  

Hey Dawn,
Just thought I'd peek in. Sounds like you are a fan of fall. Me too. What's the big "E" stand for??

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, October 11, 2007 9:07:00 AM  

Daniel: I bet this won't shock you but my favorite fried dough topping is sauce. I like a piece with sauce & then later a piece with cinnamon-sugar for "dessert." They don't sell it with sauce down here at all. Only powdered sugar & cinnamon-sugar. They've completely messed with my "fair experience." (::snicker:: I called it an experience.)

Theresa: Don't feel bad. I am surprised how many people from the East Coast don't know what the Big E is!

Colleen: Hi! =) I *love* Fall. It's my favorite time of year, but we don't get it here. =/

Jeanne Thursday, October 11, 2007 7:00:00 PM  

Mmmm I'm with you on all of these!

Debi Friday, October 12, 2007 10:25:00 AM  

Sigh. Yes, fall and football just go together...but this year, well, let's just say it's going to be a loooooong fall.

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, October 14, 2007 10:08:00 PM  

Jeanne: I love Autumn. There is nothing else like it.

Debi: Your team really has had a rough go of it. I worry about Brady every week. One bad hit and... ::gulp::

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP