Monday, October 15, 2007

::gulp::

so... fellow members of RSN...
my friend, Daniel, texted me last night, and born of that text, i pose the following question to you:
anyone else getting a little scared yet?

photo from Yahoo! Sports

i mean, seriously. forget about all this nonsense of whether or not the Patriots will be undefeated this season. are the Colorado Rockies *ever* going to lose another game??

2 with their own thoughts:

Brian in Oxford Monday, October 15, 2007 4:47:00 PM  

Oooh, look at us, we've won 20 out of 21 against the NL, we're soooo cool!

Hey, my daughter brought me down a Trot Nixon 2005 baseball card Saturday morning. Bad omen!!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, October 16, 2007 7:11:00 PM  

I for one am not ashamed to say I am wicked scared.

I mean, I could not be more scared if Rosie O'Donnell were bearing down upon me naked and screaming that she wants me to be her love monkey.

Yeah. That kind of scared. Abject, black-hole, terrifying, abandon-all-hope-ye-who-enter-here kinda scared.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP