Tuesday, October 23, 2007

it's just not fair that they make babies this freaking cute

if this doesn't make a girl's uterus ache, i don't know what does.

(for those of you who don't know, that's Alison's Gracie on the left and Baby Brother of Heather creation on the right)

5 with their own thoughts:

gail@more than a song Tuesday, October 23, 2007 11:32:00 PM  

Oh I love a sleeping baby! And 2 is even better.

Anonymous,  Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:58:00 AM  

hmmm... aching uterus. Lemme check.

...
...
...

Nope. Not aching. They're really cute, but it ain't aching. Does that mean I'm not a girl? (I've suspected many times, given my chosen profession and the number of times I have seen guys whimper.)

Heather Wednesday, October 24, 2007 12:49:00 PM  

LOL at Nicholes comment.
alison took a couple more yesterday of the 2 lets hope we can get those emailed to bouth of us somehow! she also took some of the big sisters...they are the same weight now...gracie is chubbier though b/c christian is longer... i swear where do my kids get their lenght???

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, October 24, 2007 1:49:00 PM  

Gail: If there mamas would just leave me unattended for only a few minutes, I would eat them up for dessert, they are so sweet! =)

Krystyn: I have to say, my friends make some very cute babies. =)

Nichole: =P You are so a girl. You're a just a girl whose uterus is behaving nicely right now.

Heather: I can't wait to (hopefully) see! I know when I talked to Alison last week after my doctor's appointment -- I had to tell her something funny that pretty much only she would appreciate because it involved someone we worked for at County Line -- she was very excited to visit again, and really annoyed with her sister that the other photos were never emailed to us!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP