Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday's Feast: October 19, 2007



Feast One Hundred & Sixty Five

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?

cocker spaniel. because i know first hand that with those long silky ears & those big brown eyes, there is just no way you can not cave in. i think cocker spaniels are the reason the term "puppy dog eyes" exists in the first place.

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?

Lent.

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?

like actual getting ready? or including all the puttering around i do, because i hate to rush around in the morning, and start my day all frazzled? if i have to buckle right down to the task of getting ready, it takes me half an hour. but most mornings, i get up at 6 and leave the house at 7:30. i mix getting ready for the day with checking my email, reading a few blogs, have an early morning email conversation with Michelle, eating breakfast.

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?

i have three on my dad's side, and six on my mother's. i haven't seen the ones on my dad's side since my Gramp passed away almost five years ago, and i haven't seen the ones on my mother's side since my brother got married last June, and that was the first time in about... ten years. so... i will answer the second half of this question with a question: what do *you* think?

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)

Determined Little Redsox ;-)

1 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, October 19, 2007 3:38:00 PM  

Great feast Dawn! I love Cockers too, but I swear, I think they are almost too happy! I had a good friend who had one several years ago and every time I went over, that dog got so excited, he would just pee right where he was standing. I started calling him, covertly, pee dog :)

Now, that's the best dessert I've seen or could have come up with. BY FAR! Determined Little Redsox, I LOVE it! :)

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP