Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Fill-in: October 12, 2007



Friday Fill-in #41

1. Once upon a time
a wee little baby girl was born on this day.
2. there's this guy that makes me want to run away, screaming and then i remember that at least i won't have to see him for two whole days.
3. i have never had anything made from white tea and ginger.
4. Way down
deep in my soul, i feel kind of bad for Joe Torre.
5. Keys are given to people that can be trusted; locks are there to keep the rest out.
6. Have you seen the Red Sox? They're so going to give the Indians a run for their money (i hope)!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good game between the Sox & Indians and a bowl of ice cream, tomorrow my plans include some grocery shopping, since i haven't gone in two weeks, and then some more Sox and Sunday, I want to watch some football or maybe wander up to WDW -- haven't decided yet!

4 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, October 12, 2007 2:54:00 PM  

Love your answer to #5; have a great weekend and thanks for playing!

Theresa Saturday, October 13, 2007 4:07:00 PM  

Great Fill-Ins, I read them this week and found them very hard, and you did a wonderful job!

I like your key answer,
and how you are looking forward to a bowl of ice cream-for some reason that just made me :)

kreed Saturday, October 13, 2007 9:03:00 PM  

Happy Birthday, right?!?! I know you said it was coming up, but I am not sure if I missed it or if #1 was your clue. And if I am goin insane, just ignore me!Anyway, have a happy one - whenever it may be!

Colleen Sunday, October 14, 2007 3:48:00 AM  

I liked your answer to #5 too! And it's your Birthday? If it is Happy Happy to you!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP