Sunday, October 14, 2007

Little Bits of Happy: October 14, 2007

discovering that i get to see the Patriots on tv this afternoon -- because for once the Bucs aren't playing in the same time slot and the powers that be find this game "worthy of being shown"! woohoo!

4 with their own thoughts:

mimiscraps Sunday, October 14, 2007 5:19:00 PM  

Unfortunately due to the Cardinals games we don't get that game! GO Pats!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Sunday, October 14, 2007 9:11:00 PM  

Well, you ought to be positively giddy now! :)

Ted D Sunday, October 14, 2007 9:18:00 PM  

Dawn, glad the Pat's whipped the Cowboys: Not a Pat's fan, but a Redskin fan. So, just like in baseball, other than the Sox/Redskins, my favorite team is whoever is playing the Yankees/Cowboys. I left a comment at your last post as well: don't know if you go back and read them, but a really well written piece on the first 2 games of the ALCS by you.

::tips cap south in direction of FL::

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, October 14, 2007 10:21:00 PM  

mimi: I had the Cardinals game on FOX. I watched during the Patriots commercials. That was hard to watch. Arizona is having such terrible luck. I hated seeing Warner get knocked out of the game. I've always liked him. They hung in there pretty well for having (did I hear them say) a WR as a QB today?? I was happy for Testaverde though. He did some fun stuff the last couple of years in New England. It was a good NFL day for me though. NE & GB both won!

Stacy: Completely beside myself! =)

Ted: Yes, I do see all the comments on my posts. I have Blogger set up to email them to me. I often go back & answer them, if I have something to say. =) Thanks for the kind words! My NFL versin of the EE is Indy and the Bucs. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP