Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday 5: October 12, 2007



Lasts

1. What was the last thing you baked?
some chicken breasts with a chipotle-lime sauce

2. What was the last thing you tried on for size?
my new Mike Lowell jersey

3. What was the last thing you purchased on credit?
well... it wasn't really a thing. i paid for my car registration renewal. the only reason i used my credit card was that i wanted to pay online & for some reason, every year the tax collector's website will not accept my debit card. there was *way* more than enough in my account to cover my $36 renewal, but it just refuses to accept my debit card, so i paid on the credit card & then i set up a payment immediately to pay off the balance.

4. What was the last thing you put a postage stamp on?
two at the same time: a birthday card for my mother and a thank you note to Nichole & Daniel

5. What was the last thing you took a photo of?
i'll do one better than telling you. it was these little guys at The Living Seas pavilion in Epcot.

3 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, October 12, 2007 2:54:00 PM  

I had a pineapple-chipotle margarita last night at the Outback...YUM!

And OMG thank you SO much for reminding me to renew my registration!!!

Those seahorses are way adorable :-)

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, October 14, 2007 10:10:00 PM  

LOL! Glad I could be of service, Janet! They base everything on our birth date here, which is a very helpful reminder.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, October 16, 2007 7:02:00 PM  

As I believe I voiced when we saw them, those seahorses look way *tasty*. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP