Saturday, August 29, 2009

Grace in Small Things 219:365

1. “He’s a warrior, man. He’s intimidating when you see him walking out in his full gear and that’s exactly why." (Daniel Bard on Tek's kickass play at plate last night that saved the go-ahead run from scoring)

2. i got to start a new scent--cucumber melon--of Bath & Body Works shower gel.

3. cupcakes.


4. new music.

5. a dominant outing for Clay Buchholz. man, it's good to see him pitch with some confidence again!


Visit Grace in Small Things

1 with their own thoughts:

Jeanne Monday, August 31, 2009 9:59:00 PM  

Great quote on 'Tek, perfect about him. Love the cucumber melon! You got some great shots at Fenway. My BF is coming up in a few weeks and we've got a day trip planned for Boston. Don't know if we'll get to Fenway but just being in the city is wonderful. RYC: I'm on the first season of Dexter. I know late getting into it but at least I'll have plenty of viewing. It's awesome! Don't know if you saw my post but I moved my primary blog to WordPress. Will keep up the Project 365 on blogger but decided against spending for space. Budget's tight right now so...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP