Monday, August 24, 2009

Grace in Small Things 214:365

1. the preview for the new Jennifer Aniston movie Love Happens that comes out soon. which i really want to see. but it's a major chick flick. so now the question remains: who can i hold hostage bribe convince to go see it with me? =P

2. having some fun plans coming up over the next couple of months to look forward to!

3. feeling the seeds for some blog post ideas starting to grow.

4. a Mike Lowell 3-run bomb over The Monstah & into the Boston night...

5. ...which i am convinced is a direct result of the most awesome surprise Lil Foot's Mommy sent me that arrived to brighten my Monday. i love it so much, i will even risk sharing the less-than-flattering post-home-run photo with the cheesy grin.



Visit Grace in Small Things

9 with their own thoughts:

Lisa Michelle Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:32:00 AM  

I would totally go see the chick flick with you! I want to go and see the movie myself! I saw the preview last night! It looks pretty good!!!

Teach.Workout.Love Tuesday, August 25, 2009 12:46:00 PM  

love jennifer anniston! cant wait to see that movie!

*krystyn* Tuesday, August 25, 2009 2:00:00 PM  

I would go see the movie with you if I was in FL!! :(

What are your fun plans? Can't wait to hear about them!!!

Valerie Tuesday, August 25, 2009 3:04:00 PM  

I really REALLY want to see that movie!!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, August 25, 2009 4:10:00 PM  

Whyyyyy don't any of you live closer?! =P

K: Fun plans include (so far): a couple of Sox games, a trip to the Florida Aquarium, several trips to Epcot for the Food & Wine Fest, and hopefully a vacation in the works for some time in October!

Brandi Wednesday, August 26, 2009 12:02:00 AM  

OK, I haven't even seen the preview, but I TOTALLY raise my hand when it comes to seeing it with you! ;-) AND - I am close!!

I've already dragged my hubby to 'The Ugly Truth' this year...that's pretty much the annual limit on chick flicks for him. ;-)

John Silveira Wednesday, August 26, 2009 2:27:00 AM  

GREAT pic in your header... I love the Fens.... GO SOX !!!!!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, August 26, 2009 8:53:00 AM  

Brandi: Yes you do! Gonna shoot you an email. ;-)

John: Thanks! One of the many I took when I was up there in July. =) Gotta support my boys down the stretch!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP