Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Grace in Small Things 216:365

1. that i am a listener. so few people really sit back & *listen* to others. it's one of my favorite things about myself.

2. all the clips they are playing of Ted Kennedy remind me how much i love the Boston accent. there's just something about it...a quality i can't seem to put into words.

3. anticipating the return of new tv! i'm starting to see previews of season premiers of favorite shows!

4. the return of Tim Wakefield to the Sox rotation. man, it felt good to see him back on the hill!

5. Big Papi. walkoff homer. nuff said.


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

Rachel Thursday, August 27, 2009 7:38:00 PM  

woo hoo for show premieres! :)

erin Friday, August 28, 2009 11:21:00 PM  

I love the Boston accent too. When we go back to Rhode Island my boyfriend's accent comes out in full force... seemingly as soon as we cross the border. One of his friends has a pretty thick accent and I love hearing them talk. I kept getting confused when we visited last month b/c they kept talking about a friend named Peter but I kept hearing PITA (pain in the ass). Haha.

My birthday is always the same week they air the fall season premiers. I think that's pretty sweet :)

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, August 30, 2009 11:33:00 PM  

Erin: There is just something about that "displaced R" that gets me. Sounds like home, I guess.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP