Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Grace in Small Things 194:365

1. my shoulder finally feels about 95%. i can finally turn my head most of the way in both directions again without jumping in pain.

2. yellow Summer squash.

3. learning of the safe arrival of brand new babies. (as opposed to old babies.) (i know, i know.)

4. remembering to do all my errands on the way home yesterday--without even needing to set a reminder on my cell phone! (odds that ever happens again??)

5. the cute little harbor seal on my work calendar for the month of August.


Visit Grace in Small Things

1 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Wednesday, August 05, 2009 2:42:00 PM  

oh and I was able to send you a reminder text to run your errands yesterday if you had needed it. LOL!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP