Saturday, August 15, 2009

Grace in Small Things 205:365

1. the Genius feature on iTunes.

2. "Covered in Rain," by John Mayer. specifically, this part:
From fireworks to fireplaces
Summer stole what fall replaces
And now we're people watching
All the people,
People watching us right back
Standing by the missing signs
At the CVS, by the checkout line
She puts her quiet hand in mine,
Cause she's the brightest thing I've got

3. Epcot. so many reasons why this is my favorite park at WDW.

4. it took me six years to lose my sunglasses. i know you're wondering how this is a Grace, but when i consider how many pairs of sunglasses the average person replaced in that same span of time, i'm glad that i am so neurotic about where mine are. also? it was time for a new pair. the old ones had served their purpose.

5. having someone who is willing to stop what they're doing to look up online which exit the outlet mall is off of so that i don't spend the remainder of my weekend trying to remember how to get there while i am driving.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

Samantha Monday, August 17, 2009 5:38:00 PM  

kudos on the six-year sunglasses! i, too, am neurotic about my things but i definitely don't think i've lasted 6 years with one pair. sunglasses are definitely hard to hold on to (or, in my case, NOT BREAK!)

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:50:00 AM  

Samantha: I was shocked they made it that long without getting lost *or* broken! I think it's because my eyes are so sensitive to extreme light that I am constantly checking where they are. Especially down here in the land of glare. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP