Sunday, August 9, 2009

Grace in Small Things 199:365

1. ice cream sandwiches.

2. a sense of accomplishment after completing a few home projects i've been putting off.

3. the smell of clean sheets.

4. a happy color on my toes.

5. muting Joe Morgan ESPN & listening to WRKO via internet. if i have to listen to the Sox lose, i would rather hear it from a friendly voice.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Fidgeting Gidget Monday, August 10, 2009 9:47:00 AM  

I agree, I can't STAND to listen to Joe Morgan, he's such a know-it-all. Or at least he thinks he is. He just has this arrogance about him that makes me sick.

Rachel Monday, August 10, 2009 12:43:00 PM  

YUM! Ice cream sandwiches are amazing.

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, August 12, 2009 10:19:00 AM  

Gidget: Joe Morgan is a blowhard who lives in his own little world which is comprised of the time he played ball--and he wants to take us all back in the time machine with him. =P

Heather & Rachel: Me too. And I keep seeing little kids eating them when I watch the Sox games on tv. Who needs commercials?? I went out & bought a box just from that! LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP