Thursday, August 13, 2009

Grace in Small Things 203:265

1. the September issue of Everyday with Rachael Ray. this has been a good mail week!

2. Groom's Cake ice cream from Blue Bell.

3. impromptu post-work naps.

4. genuine communication. sometimes i think we forget *just* how important it is to have a place safe enough for open dialogue.

5. pajamas.


Visit Grace in Small Things

5 with their own thoughts:

Heather Friday, August 14, 2009 8:22:00 PM  

the only grooms cake i am familiar with is the one from steel magnolias which was a blood red armadillo...so what kind of ice cream is grooms cake icecream?

kreed Friday, August 14, 2009 9:33:00 PM  

I am thinking you might like naps as much as I do!

And groom's cake ice cream? I have never heard of such a thing. I am assuming it is chocolate - never a bad thing!

Rachel Sunday, August 16, 2009 2:46:00 PM  

Pajamas and post work naps are the BEST. :)

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:55:00 AM  

Heather: It's chocolate ice cream with little pieces of chocolate cake, little strawberry-filled chocolate candies, a ribbon of strawberry & a ribbon of chocolate icing. It's actually really good and I am not typically a fan of chocolate ice cream!

kreed: I *love* a good nap!

Colleen: We would get along so well, I suspect. ;-)

Rachel: I concur! Obviously. LOL!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP