Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Grace in Small Things 209:365

1. K...

2. ...and Brandi...

3. ...and Gidget...

4. ...and Valerie all wondering where i had disappeared to...

5. ...and being missed by my girlies on Twitter when i went MIA for a while to get some work done.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Fidgeting Gidget Sunday, August 23, 2009 11:30:00 PM  

You're so sweet! People don't ever wonder where I'm at because I'm analog WAY too often! I will try to Tweet along tomorrow, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have! I do love our little twitterclique.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, August 24, 2009 7:01:00 AM  

Gidget: We'd wonder about you if we didn't know you were analog! You're so good about keeping us in the know. ;-)

Valerie Monday, August 24, 2009 4:05:00 PM  

Aww thanks friend!! We were so worried about you. You're always on there. I'm like Gidget...I don't tweet enough...too analog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP