Saturday, August 22, 2009

confirming what we already know




Your Soul Is Connected to the Fall



You are a somewhat sensitive soul with a tough exterior. You are street smart and wise about the world.

You have the heart of a poet, but you're not too eager to let anyone else see it.



You are very creative and deeply talented. You are still looking for the perfect outlet for your expression.

You embrace change and think the cycles of life are beautiful. You don't shrink away from the darker elements of life.

9 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Saturday, August 22, 2009 10:09:00 PM  

Love your new header, Dawn.

LOVE it.

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, August 22, 2009 10:13:00 PM  

Thanks Ted! =) I've been meaning to get a Sox header up for a while now but just couldn't find the time to create before yesterday!

Jeanne Sunday, August 23, 2009 10:11:00 AM  

hehe boy this was a no brainer. Hey Dawn can I pick your brain a bit about blogger. getting up there in my picture usage and wondered if you pay now or what?

philly5113 Sunday, August 23, 2009 1:33:00 PM  

This is very cleaver and powerful. Never quite thought of the seasons in this way. It certainly holds the image that when we look to in self assessment and to find meaning or direction in life.Nice job!

Carrie Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:04:00 PM  

Wow Fall? Really? ;)

The new header rocks!

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:23:00 PM  

Jeanne: Pick away! I do pay for the first tier of storage for Picasa Web Albums. Blogger uses a portion of Picasa Web Albums to store the photos you upload to your blog. Instead of uploading photos directly to my blog now, I just upload all my photos to my Web Albums as backup & then I can paste code into my blog to show the photos I want to. That way, I'm not using space in my Web Albums twice for the same photo. If you have more specific questions about it, drop me an email! I do find the $$ worth it for extra storage and right now I am using about 33% of my available storage space with just over 12,000 photos uploaded! =)

Carrie: Shocking, isn't it?? =P Thank you! That time of year that I need Sox up there down the stretch! ;-)

Heather Monday, August 24, 2009 8:18:00 AM  

plan a trip (if financially sound) for us in CT in october! would love to celebrate your birthday in person and it is perfect fall weather then!

Valerie Monday, August 24, 2009 4:04:00 PM  

I totally had to steal this. I was summer though.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:42:00 AM  

Heather: Probably not this year (the wedding expenses kinda tapped out my "extra spending money" for 2009) but I'm really hoping that I can pull that off in 2010!

Valerie: Borrow away! =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP