Friday, August 28, 2009

Grace in Small Things 218:365

1. catching myself showing little quirks that my Gram had. like the way i sometimes tuck my thumb between my first two fingers when i'm sitting still & not using my hands for anything.

2. making my friends laugh.

3. the Autumn issue of Kraft Food & Magazine finally arrived!

4. this blurb about the Nick Green relief appearance last night:

Green and Rocco Baldelli escaped to the batting cage in the tunnel between the dugout and clubhouse. Green threw him three different fastballs, but Baldelli forbade curveballs. "I didn’t have a cup on," Baldelli said.

Green tried a cutter in the impromptu warm-up.

"It didn’t cut," Baldelli said. "I said, ‘Don’t do that.’"

5. turns out it was a good thing i didn't carry my iPod with me this week. i had a major case of butterfingers & dropped my phone four times. something i rarely do. my phone can take it; my iPod definitely cannot.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

Lisa Michelle Monday, August 31, 2009 1:16:00 PM  

Believe it or not, I have washed my ipod twice in the wash machine and it STILL works like a charm. I wouldn't worry about dropping it especially if you have a jacket for it.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, August 31, 2009 1:20:00 PM  

Lisa Michelle: Is yours a Touch?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP