Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ten on Tuesday: April 14, 2009



10 Signs That You're Getting Older

1. i cannot stand "music" with screaming in it.
2. the first kids i babysat are now 29, 26 and 24.
3. i am so much more comfortable in my own skin.
4. it has been almost 15 years since i graduated from high school.
5. my tolerance for irresponsibility is almost zero.
6. i go out of my mind when i see kids wearing their pants hanging around the mid-thighs.
7. i can't check the first box in the age section on forms anymore!
8. i actually have confidence in myself.
9. i pay attention to things like getting enough fiber and wearing sunscreen.
10. i would rather put money in the bank than go out every weekend.

12 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, April 15, 2009 2:00:00 AM  

Great list! I love #9 - so true.

Klay Kisses Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:36:00 AM  

How about the only time you get carded anymore is when the old man behind the counter is hitting on you!

DEEN Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:40:00 AM  

6 out of 10 applies to me... ugh. im getting old! ^^

Tiffany Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:32:00 AM  

Great list I am also going to do this on my blog.

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:32:00 AM  

Rita: I keep stopping & wondering when this started to happen! When did I start noticing this stuff?! =P

Klay Kisses: I cannot even remember the last time I was carded for something... Hmmm.

DEEN: Nothing but a number! There are some *good* parts to getting older too! Like #s 3 & 8 for instance!

RileyScott: Sometimes I actually laugh at myself when I catch myself doing some of these things! =D

*krystyn* Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:58:00 AM  

I can relate to MANY, if not all of these!!!

Janet Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:29:00 PM  

1. ditto!
3. i am so much more comfortable in my own skin.
4. it has been almost 34 years since i graduated from high school.
5. my tolerance for bullshit is almost zero.
7. i can't check the first box in the age section on forms anymore! hehehe OR the second!
9. i pay attention to things like getting enough fiber and wearing sunscreen.
10. i would rather put money in the bank than go out every weekend.

Samantha Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:37:00 PM  

love the list. #1 is *by far* the one i most identify with! (well and #4...ms. norton homeroom!) ;)

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, April 16, 2009 8:27:00 PM  

remember moments: I have to tell you, of all of them, the second one makes me *feel* the oldest!

Janet: Is it also impossible for you to sneak up on people now, what with all the cracking & popping? ;-)

Samantha: Ms Norton!! That was such a shocking way to start high school for a wicked shy girl like me! I'm still not sure I said more than a half dozen words my first two years of high school!

Colleen Friday, April 17, 2009 2:00:00 PM  

You are so amusing Dawn. I relate to EVERY one of these too:)

gail@more than a song Friday, April 17, 2009 10:38:00 PM  

Funny! But if you're getting older, I don't want to think about what that makes me!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP