Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Grace in Small Things 82:365

1. rain. we need it so badly here.

2. cozy grey rainy evening relaxing at home.

3. barbecue glazed chicken. mmmmm...

4. nice cool breezes after the rain.

5. the e-trade baby. very few commercials make me laugh every time. that baby slays me.


Visit Grace in Small Things

6 with their own thoughts:

rainkissesmakemestutter Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:38:00 AM  

I like it. I like your appreciation of the simple things. :)

Stacia Howard Wednesday, April 15, 2009 3:10:00 AM  

Thanks now I want bbq chicken and it's 2 am! lol

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:33:00 AM  

Stacia: Sorry! I hate when blogs do that to me! LOL Always at The. Worst. Times!

Jackie Hooper Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:21:00 PM  

We'd love to give you some of our rain here in Oregon. It won't stop and it's April already!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, April 16, 2009 8:29:00 PM  

Jackie: Wish you could! We are in a severe drought right now which has us in the critcal threat level for spontaneous wildfires. =/

gail@more than a song Friday, April 17, 2009 10:37:00 PM  

We drove through horrible thunderstorms Sunday on the way home from TX. It hasn't rained again but is supposed to start tonight again around midnight....I hope you get some out of this one! Even though I get tired of the rain, the temps have been really nice here and I'm grateful b/c it'll be hotter than hot soon enough.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP