Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

He lives triumphant from the grave;
He lives eternally to save;
He lives all glorious in the sky;
He lives exalted there on high.

He lives to silence all my fears;
He lives to wipe away my tears;
He lives to calm my troubled heart;
He lives all blessings to impart.

He lives my kind, wise, heav'nly friend;
He lives and loves me to the end;
He lives and while He lives I'll sing;
He lives, my Prophet, Priest and King!

He lives and grants me daily breath;
He lives and I shall conquer death;
He lives my mansion to prepare;
He lives to bring me safely there.

He lives, all glory to His name!
He lives my Jesus still the same;
Oh the sweet joy this sentence gives:
I know that my Redeemer lives!
("I Know That My Redeemer Lives" v 2, 5-8)

11 with their own thoughts:

0_0 Just Blogging 0_0 Sunday, April 12, 2009 12:22:00 PM  

Bless you friend! Thank God our Reedemer came down here and gave us one more time at life!

Kayla Monday, April 13, 2009 11:08:00 AM  

WOW that's amazing! It's beautiful!Did you write that?

-Kayla Cleland

RileyScott Monday, April 13, 2009 12:17:00 PM  

Must be nice to have such confidence in one's faith.

Daniel James,  Monday, April 13, 2009 1:25:00 PM  

Happy Easter, Dawn!

"By descending into Hell, He made Hell captive.
He embittered it when it tasted of His flesh.
And Isaiah, foretelling this, did cry:
Hell, said he, was embittered
When it encountered Thee in the lower regions.

It was embittered, for it was abolished.
It was embittered, for it was mocked.
It was embittered, for it was slain.
It was embittered, for it was overthrown.
It was embittered, for it was fettered in chains.
It took a body, and met God face to face.
It took earth, and encountered Heaven.
It took that which was seen, and fell upon the unseen.


O Death, where is thy sting?
O Hell, where is thy victory?

Christ is risen, and thou art overthrown!
Christ is risen, and the demons are fallen!
Christ is risen, and the angels rejoice!
Christ is risen, and life reigns!
Christ is risen, and not one dead remains in the grave.
For Christ, being risen from the dead,
Is become the first-fruits of those who have fallen asleep.

To Him be glory and dominion
Unto ages of ages.

Amen."

(From the Easter Homily of St. John Chrysostom)

bea5563 Monday, April 13, 2009 2:11:00 PM  

Bless you ,I thank god everyday that he sent his son for us,So we can have life everlasting.God bless

D Monday, April 13, 2009 6:00:00 PM  

I am so thankful for Jesus Christ taking on our sins and the sins of the world because He loves us so. Thank you for this!

Jenjen @GottaLoveMom Monday, April 13, 2009 8:36:00 PM  

Amen!
God bless you . It's wonderful that you celebrate and share the blessings from our salvation.
Take care,
Jenjen
www.GottaLoveMom.com

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, April 14, 2009 11:34:00 AM  

Kayla: I did not. It is actually some of the verses from one of my favorite Easter hymns. =)

RileyScott: Indeed, it is. =)

Happy Easter to all of you as well!

Michelle Hawley Tuesday, April 14, 2009 7:21:00 PM  

beautiful! I love it. Great blog by the way ;)

Joyeful Tuesday, April 14, 2009 11:47:00 PM  

Yes! My Jesus lives for me!!!

Nice to meet you!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP