Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Grace in Small Things 69:365

1. something really funny that my God daughter said when i was on the phone with her mom. and now i can't remember what it was anymore. this is why i should write these things down immediately! suffice to say it was funny & we got a good laugh.

2. listening to the Sox pull off another rally for a late-inning win. even if half the guys won't be with the team when they break camp on Friday, a Sox win always feels good.

3. managing to go a full day without biting that same spot on the inside of my lip every time i eat. maybe now it can finally start to heal. i don't know what it is about biting the same spot over & over but it was getting kind of old!

4. my iPod.

5. halfway through my four-day work week.


Visit Grace in Small Things

12 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Thursday, April 02, 2009 7:45:00 AM  

Really its correct. In small things which happen their will be god grace. If we recollect them we get laugh how it happen. God is great.olympic reporting

Heather Thursday, April 02, 2009 8:46:00 AM  

if i remember correctly (and it is a shock i do) it was when i sasked where does she come from and her answer was china!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, April 02, 2009 8:58:00 AM  

Heather: YES!! I am so glad you remembered! ;-) All I could remember were all the April Fool's jokes she was doing! And while those were funny, I knew that wasn't what we really cracked up at.

blessingsgoddess Thursday, April 02, 2009 9:08:00 AM  

I would be lost without my iPod and music.

Nice blog.

Charlotte Thursday, April 02, 2009 11:01:00 AM  

I love this! God's Grace is so abundant and yet so easily missed!

Most certainly on my list right now would be, as always, how beautiful God's Creation is.. But also, with that, how gloriously the sun is shining right now! And this is England!!

Great blog :) x

Rebecca Lynch Photography Thursday, April 02, 2009 1:29:00 PM  

Great site. Congrats on being Blog of Note.

http://rebeccalynchphotography.blogspot.com/

Sonya Worthy Thursday, April 02, 2009 1:32:00 PM  

I am relating to number 3!

Your website is beautiful.

Unknown Thursday, April 02, 2009 7:14:00 PM  

I'm telling you man, I bite the same darn spot on my lip every 6 weeks. I think I have a crooked jaw that is the only explanation. Drives me crazy every time. I feel your pain!

Unknown Thursday, April 02, 2009 8:11:00 PM  

I'll definitely have to agree with you on the mp3. Gotta have it. lol.

As for remembering thoughts throughout the day, I used to forget a lot too. But now I just text to that E-mail address so I can post my blogs on the go. It really is quite useful, you should try it.

Anonymous,  Thursday, April 02, 2009 8:56:00 PM  

gotta love the small things! Yay to floridian bloggers! (although I'm a transplant myself, but Ive managed to heal) haha!

Thierry's Review Blog Thursday, April 02, 2009 9:52:00 PM  

I don't know what's up with that either. I always seem to bit the same spot of my jaw whenever I eat. I swear, my molars can be deadly sometimes. LOL

Nice blog post

-Thierry's Review Blog

EW Friday, April 03, 2009 7:56:00 AM  

Well done on blogs of note. I like your blog, the title particularly caught my eye. Keep up the good work.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP