Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fill-in: April 10, 2009



Friday Fill-in #119

1. Anonymous...what a lame way to make a nasty remark that you don't have the nerve to sign your name to.

2. the Easter lily is a very happy-looking flower.

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, and kill you with kindness.

4. i cannot choose between orange blossoms and the start of baseball when when i am asked what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when there is blogging!

6. Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs MUST go into the Easter Basket!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening at home after i attend the Good Friday Tenebrae service, tomorrow my plans include getting my grocery shopping done and Sunday, I want to celebrate the joy of Easter!

10 with their own thoughts:

Sarah Lulu Friday, April 10, 2009 6:40:00 AM  

I love the way you have worded #3

Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, and kill you with kindness.
...really needed to hear that.

Thank you so much,

Sarah Lulu

K. Michel Friday, April 10, 2009 9:08:00 AM  

Someone left you nasty comments?

Well, you must be doing something right for someone to go out of their way and try to upset you. I'd take it as a compliment.

Nichole M Friday, April 10, 2009 10:58:00 AM  

2. I love Easter lillies... but I have to cut out the pollen before it stains the petal or it irritates the crap outa me.

6. At *least* half a dozen!

giuseppina Friday, April 10, 2009 11:30:00 AM  

so loving the new (or at least to me!) design of the blog!
hope you are doing well :)
lets chat sometime!

Unknown Friday, April 10, 2009 1:59:00 PM  

I'm quite interested in chose the name: thoughts from the broken road!!

Unknown Friday, April 10, 2009 2:46:00 PM  

I am SO wishing that we could get Reeces Peanut Butter Eggs in the UK, my mouth is watering at the thought!

I came by via the Blogs of Note section!

Rick Friday, April 10, 2009 4:26:00 PM  

I live where 90% of the world's Easter Lilies grow. I can see Lily fields from my living room window.

He is risen!!

Anonymous,  Friday, April 10, 2009 5:16:00 PM  

Hi. I completely agree with the importance of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs at Easter! :)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, April 10, 2009 5:35:00 PM  

Rick: Ohh!! That sounds truly lovely! I bet it looks & smells so beautiful!

Emily: They are my favorite Easter indulgence! I know they make Heart for Valentine's Day and Trees for Christmas and Pumpkins for Halloween but the Easter Eggs have always been my favorite for some reason.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP