Saturday, April 25, 2009

Grace in Small Things 93:365

1. watching more & more birds discover my bird feeder. and the squirrels digging in the leaves for any seeds the birds drop.

2. the way the sunlight filters into my bedroom & wakes me up naturally if i leave the blinds cracked open just a bit.

3. the late afternoon & evening turning out to be much cooler & more comfortable than the forecast predicted.

4. giving my pantry a thorough cleaning & reorganization. such a sense of accomplishment.

5. an epic Sox-Yankees game. high-scoring. lots of back-and-forth. grand slam for the Cap'n. and the Sox pulling off the 16-11 win! now no matter what tomorrow brings, the Sox cannot lose the series.


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Saturday, April 25, 2009 10:33:00 PM  

What a game, Dawn. I'm pretty sure I had three mini heart attacks during the 5 hour game.

Reverend Ref + Saturday, April 25, 2009 11:59:00 PM  

Okay ... totally off topic ... but did you see THIS

~**Dawn**~ Monday, April 27, 2009 3:30:00 PM  

Ted: You & me both. And I loved every second of it.

Rev Ref: I did! And I *really* wouludn't want to be the one who made that mistake. Man...those poor Nationals just have *nothing* going their way!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP