Friday, April 3, 2009

Grace in Small Things 71:365

1. feeling like i am so far removed from my Former Life that sometimes it almost seems as though it happened to somebody else.

2. rain rain rain.

3. blueberry muffins.

4. having a busy morning at work which made it fly right by.

5. that the scratchy throat i had on Wednesday & Thursday was all but gone this morning. either it really was allergies to something blooming after all or it was the world's lamest attempt at a cold. whichever, i'm just glad it didn't amount to anything!


Visit Grace in Small Things

11 with their own thoughts:

Deedee Friday, April 03, 2009 9:43:00 PM  

Hello from the homeland of New England! My bro is down in Brooksville now. I envy your weather! Nice blog.

Ted D Friday, April 03, 2009 9:52:00 PM  

Dawn, you can have our rain if you want it. This is getting ridiculous.

K. Michel Saturday, April 04, 2009 10:24:00 AM  

It took me a while but I think I'm getting what this blog is about. You talk about the little things and really, it's this that keeps the big picture of our lives together.

From one writer to another, I have to let you know that this site is really growing on me. Good job.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Saturday, April 04, 2009 11:25:00 AM  

Glad your sore throat is gone! That's always how my sickies start, so to have it stop hurting is just wonderful :)

Blueberry muffins - Yum-O! :)

Hope you have a great weekend Dawn :)

Julie Saturday, April 04, 2009 2:55:00 PM  

this is a nice thing to do...your right, we often forget the little things that make our life what it is.

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, April 04, 2009 7:50:00 PM  

Deedee: I'm not 100% sure where Brooksville is in relation to me, but I know that one of our bigger customers where I work is located there! Don't be *too* envious. It's starting to get humid already.

Ted: I wish I could. I was driving to my haircut today & I pass by a lake to get there. The docks & boat launches that typically go out a good water a good distance were entirely landbound, that's how low the water has gotten.

K Michel: The "small things" posts are part of a challenge I am participating in but they include the "bigger picture" of my blog which is designed to be a "snapshot" of who I am at any given moment, whether that is using words, photos, quotes, etc. =) I'm glad you've enjoyed my little patch of internet.

Stacy: I was very glad it never advanced into being a cold. I hope you're feeling better yourself!

Julie: It also keeps me posting every day. Nothing like a challenge to keep you motivated! ;-)

Michelle Quinno Saturday, April 04, 2009 11:54:00 PM  

Hope your rain has stopped! Ours has and it promises to be a beautiful day tomorrow.

I tagged you on my blog. Don't feel obligated though!

Anonymous,  Sunday, April 05, 2009 9:33:00 AM  

Number 1 is how I feel everyday.

SG Sunday, April 05, 2009 10:28:00 AM  

Loved the concept of your blog!

supersoccer Sunday, April 05, 2009 10:52:00 AM  

I like rain! The smell of the rain can make me calm...... I'd like to be your friend, mom..... So, gives me same muffins.. aha.......

Jakayla Girl Says: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 12:02:00 PM  

i don't see it can you do it for me?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP