Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Grace in Small Things 89:365

1. this news story about Big Pappy, a 100-year-old man who wanted nothing more for his birthday than tickets to a Sox game & to be the bat boy again as he was for the Boston Braves as a young man.

2. a new Yankee Candle catalog. you know, because i need more candles like i need a hole in the head.

3. first customer at my new bird feeder! a pretty red cardinal. =)

4. cheeseburger. yumminess.

5. evening walks.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Fidgeting Gidget Thursday, April 23, 2009 6:35:00 AM  

Haha "because I need more candles like I need a hole in my head..." I laughed. Don't feel bad, I'm the same way with books and shoes. Oh, and baseball caps.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, April 23, 2009 8:56:00 AM  

Fidgeting Gidget: We all have our vices. At least ours are legal. ;-)

Beth Thursday, April 23, 2009 10:18:00 AM  

I have taken to throwing out the catalog (after taking what ever coupon is on it first, of course!!)and just going into the store at the mall once every three months or so. This way I can justify the $75+ spent on many candles! I looovvvvvveeee Yankee Candles!!!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, April 23, 2009 10:21:00 AM  

Beth: I never order from the catalog...but if I wouldn't look at the catalog, I wouldn't be tempted to go to the store! I cannot resist flipping through the pages though... ARG!! I really miss living 90 minutes from the flagship store in Massachusetts!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP