Wednesday, April 15, 2009

fool me twice, shame on me.

after one lousy mishap over a year ago, i always double check the label on my container of yogurt now on the mornings the flavor is strawberry cheesecake, just to be sure that's what it really is & NOT strawberry banana, before i take a bite. ditto for french vanilla to be sure it isn't a sneaky banana creme.

::shudder::

i shall not be made a grossed-out, breakfast-starved girl for a *third* time!

12 with their own thoughts:

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:35:00 AM  

I have also learned to pack extra snacks like a granola bar, an applesauce cup, etc. ;-) Thank God! I get *cranky* when I don't eat.

Dani Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:31:00 PM  

Dawn- did you have a recipe on here for no bake cheesecake? I could have sworn you did, and I wanted to make it, but I can't find it now!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, April 15, 2009 3:08:00 PM  

IIIIIEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! That is all...as you were!

Janet Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:29:00 PM  

I'll have your banana creme!

... Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:49:00 PM  

aww lol I've dont that before! I hate it. Don't do that again. But OH MY GOD! your page looks Gorgeous! I'm Meriam by the way, plus I'm new here if you havent noticed. Anyways I would love to chat and get to know you more. Please message me back or send me a comment. ok? Thanks

knight Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:09:00 PM  

you don't like straw-ban?? straw-ban is my favorite!! :) yogurt, smoothies, starburst, etc.. haha

*krystyn* Thursday, April 16, 2009 8:15:00 PM  

I gave you an award: http://remembermoments0823.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-got-award.html

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, April 16, 2009 8:32:00 PM  

Dani: I sure did post one! It's over on my recipe blog. ;-)

LFM: I *knew* you would appreciate this!!

Janet: I will gladly send it your way!

Meriam: Thanks for your kind words. =)

my debt: Banana. ::shudder:: ;-)

remember moments: I will have to head over & check it out. One again behind on my blog reading. I can't figure out where my time is going!!

ThrtnWmsFam Friday, April 17, 2009 12:08:00 PM  

hmmmm.... yogurt. i think we have some greek gods honey yogurt in the fridge. excuse me for a sec.... hmmm... found it! thick. creamy. beyond heaven! vikki at www.survival-cooking.com

Colleen Friday, April 17, 2009 1:58:00 PM  

You and your banana phobia...(Shakes head laughing)It's probably equal to my bbq ribs phobia. I actually had a banana for breakfast...hee hee

... Sunday, April 19, 2009 6:54:00 PM  

Hey, I'm so sorry for not commenting you back, I looked at my email and I relalized i had like 18 msg's on here but I never seen them. I just wanted to say thank you very much.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP