Thursday, April 2, 2009

Grace in Small Things 70:365

1. the baseball phrase "[player] is on his horse" -- makes me laugh every time i hear it.

2. i got a very sweet email from a friend yesterday. she is one of the most thoughtful people i know & i'm so glad that blogging brought us together. i really look forward to meeting her in person one day!

3. mmmm... stuffed shells for dinner.

4. having a menu plan.

5. a very easy commute home because for some reason traffic was unusually light.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

RileyScott Friday, April 03, 2009 1:56:00 PM  

Hey Dawn. I like your blog. Very nicely put together, and fun to read. This is alot coming from a life long Yankee fan, but even century old rivalries won't stop me from admitting when I see a nice blog.

I like your Blog title, is it based on the song "Bless the broken road" by rascal flatts? That's my wife's and my song.

Jenny O Friday, April 03, 2009 2:24:00 PM  

I love your blog! Congrats on being on Blogs of Note!

Anonymous,  Friday, April 03, 2009 2:52:00 PM  

Dawn, can I please come over (hop a plane, see ya in three hours) for stuffed shells tonight? I want them but am too lazy to actually MAKE them. Pretty please? :-)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, April 03, 2009 3:02:00 PM  

RileyScott: Thank you! We allow Yankees fans in these parts--as long as they can handle a little good-natured ribbing from time to time. ;-) Some of my favorite "regulars" around here are Yankees fans & so is one of my best friends! The title of my blog was, indeed, inspired by that Rascal Flatt's song!

April: Sure thing! Plenty of leftovers & they are just as yummy heated up!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP