Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Grace in Small Things 76:365

1. a reprieve from the HOT! HOT! HOT! with a couple of days in the 60s and nights in the 40s.

2. the way my Easter lily smells.

3. May issue of Everyday With Rachael Ray in my mailbox.

4. being well taken care of. there were many many years that i didn't feel safe, secure & able to breathe and i never take it for granted that i feel those things now.

5. reading in bed.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

RileyScott Thursday, April 09, 2009 11:50:00 AM  

It's the little things in life...

nice post

superblond999 Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:01:00 PM  

I love it! Someone who finds grace in *small* things! I agree!
I find grace in
*Being alone with my thoughts
*Seeing inspiration in everything
*seeing God in everything

~Writers Heart~

sue Thursday, April 09, 2009 10:11:00 PM  

OMG Number four resonates with me. I don't just agree I really understand what you are saying. I even agree with all the others.


I came to your blog from the Blogger's of Note and see you are my neighbor.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, April 10, 2009 5:57:00 PM  

Sue: I think that once something like that happens to you, you never take it for granted again.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP