Sunday, April 5, 2009

And I Quote: April 5, 2009

"If there's a crisis, you move forward. You get the rest of us to move forward, because you've seen worse. You've survived worse and you know we'll survive too. You say you're all dark and twisty. That's not a flaw. It's a strength. It makes you who you are."
(Derek Shepherd to Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy, Season Five,
"Elevator Love Letter")


if i've said it once, i've said it a hundred times now: i totally identify with the character of Meredith Grey. and i think it's awesome that as she evolves & grows stronger, i see the very same things in myself. my own "Dark & Twisty" doesn't define me. and it was never a flaw. it is what has made me stronger now too. it makes me who i am.

12 with their own thoughts:

Simon Ovidiu Sunday, April 05, 2009 6:09:00 PM  

Hy,
There are no crisis, but only people in crisis!

Thank you!

Spread the smiles

L Sunday, April 05, 2009 6:24:00 PM  

I saw that episode,
and I loved it!

It was so deep and substantial.

Fidgeting Gidget Sunday, April 05, 2009 7:16:00 PM  

You're very insightful for a Sunday! I agree, that was a great episode...and Meredith is a very complicated character, but it's definitely a good type of complicated. I think everyone can identify with her in one way or another. I really enjoy your blog, keep up the good work!

Anonymous,  Sunday, April 05, 2009 8:37:00 PM  

I think what makes you who you are is love. A love for those who love you back, and also for those who hate you.

kah Sunday, April 05, 2009 9:21:00 PM  

Love it! I've always summarized myself as a twisted little pixie. I think its inspired by my love for Tinkerbell. :)

RileyScott Monday, April 06, 2009 12:24:00 AM  

I have always liked the Meredith character, but I just wish the rest of the show would stop sucking

Melissa Monday, April 06, 2009 10:08:00 AM  

Know what? I just read your "About Me" and I love your blog already! I'm following!

giuseppina,  Monday, April 06, 2009 9:05:00 PM  

thank you for posting this...

Klay Kisses Tuesday, April 07, 2009 9:09:00 AM  

Yes, and what does not kill you, only makes you stonger. But it is sure a long road.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, April 07, 2009 10:05:00 AM  

Giuseppina: I know I will need to refer back to this quote some days myself. It's hard to see Dark & Twisty as a strength sometimes. Hang in there...

Klay Kisses: It sure is. But when you reach the smooth & sunny patch of road that was once so far in the distance and you look back, sometimes I think it felt a lot longer than it actually was.

Jakayla Girl Says: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 10:27:00 AM  

heyy. i was wondering how to get a background like yours. if you could tell me that would be great. thanks.

leave me a comment on mine.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP