Wednesday, April 1, 2009

check me out!



first it was Chele and then it was Krystyn and today it's me! so funny that we all got tapped so close together!

that being said, i just spent 25 minutes deleting spam comments from my blog so i will be turning on comment moderation for a while, just until things settle down a bit. ;-)

and in other news: i managed to impale my finger on a fork this morning while i was putting a spoon in the dishwasher. it's not easy being this graceful! =P

24 with their own thoughts:

Chele76 Wednesday, April 01, 2009 2:53:00 PM  

yea! You're officially one of the cool kids now! :)

Anonymous,  Wednesday, April 01, 2009 4:40:00 PM  

Congrats - that's so exciting! Your blog is great...lots of interesting and colorful photos.

E.

Rebecca Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:36:00 PM  

Where was the listing from? Blogger?

Love the new layout, btw. :)

Vikki Wednesday, April 01, 2009 7:08:00 PM  

Sorry, but that fork/spoon comment was great! Only because I do it all the time do I get to laugh.

Debi Wednesday, April 01, 2009 7:54:00 PM  

Oh, how very cool! The blog thing, not the fork thing. Obviously.

Anonymous,  Wednesday, April 01, 2009 8:05:00 PM  

ahhh... as Chele and i have discussed... a double edged sword "the blogger of note" is...
keep the pics going... you are my sunshine connection!!

oh, plus your best friend ROCKS

Dennis Wednesday, April 01, 2009 8:11:00 PM  

What a surprise to read todays blog of note & see someone like me.......from New England (Montague, MA), living in Central Florida (Ocala), a Sox fanatic since birth (it's just the way it is) and a long suffering Patriots fan that just can't believe what we've stumbled into! (remember Victor Kiam?) By the way......I like NE better than FL. Come by and visit.

http://theconservativegardener.blogspot.com/

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, April 01, 2009 8:30:00 PM  

Rebecca: Blogger has a Blogs of Note blog where they highlight several blogs each day. I think they might also post it in one of the tabs on your Dashboard.

Vikki: Story of my life. ;-) I make myself laugh too!

Keri: You said a mouthful there!!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, April 01, 2009 9:42:00 PM  

Ouch! The fork thing sounds very very painful! Hope you're ok!

View my blog

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, April 01, 2009 9:45:00 PM  

doublestopped: It was sore this morning but I barely feel it now. =)

The villager: Thursday, April 02, 2009 4:29:00 AM  

Congratulations on your delightful blog !

Kosmo Thursday, April 02, 2009 5:01:00 AM  

As a Sox fan, you might find this story funny - a parody of the Manny situation (written a month ago)

http://somecasualobservations.blogspot.com/2009/02/manny-ramirez-signs-with-tigers.html

I also compiled/reviewed a bunch of great baseball websites:

http://somecasualobservations.blogspot.com/2009/02/what-are-best-baseball-sites.html

Just a few more days until the season starts!

Holy cow, 25 minutes to delete spam messages ...

Joanna Lee Thursday, April 02, 2009 5:51:00 AM  

Congratulations!

I'm relatively a new follower...I've only been blogging for a couple of weeks. I read your post everyday and they're great!

I love how candid you are! Looking forward to more.

Congrats!

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) Thursday, April 02, 2009 9:37:00 AM  

Your blog is the first blog of note I've actually visited b/f being announced a blog of note. Congratulations. I love the photo of the eggs. Now, I wish I'd spent more time here b/f you were chosen. But, I'll hang out now. I wish I knew what brought me here originall. jen

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, April 02, 2009 9:50:00 AM  

JenX67: Glad to have you here now, either way. =)

Catie Pearl Thursday, April 02, 2009 7:05:00 PM  

Congrats! I'm picking my blog up again soon. These daily "Grace snapshots" have made me appreciate more of the little things in my life.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, April 03, 2009 11:30:00 AM  

Catie: That "Grace in Small Things" challenge has been fantastic! Not only does it "force" you to really stop & pay attention to all the good little things in life, but it keeps me blogging every day!

Gigi Friday, April 03, 2009 12:46:00 PM  

That's how I found you! Today is the first time I used the feature...in fact, I've never really paid attention to it before!

Nice blog! God bless!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP