Sunday, April 12, 2009

Grace in Small Things 80:365

1. Roy Halladay, when asked what he would do if he were made Commissioner for a day: move the Red Sox to the AL Central.

2. Easter Sunday!

3. Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs.

4. all the little kids at church dressed up in their brand new Easter best.

5. the satisfaction that comes from checking everything off my weekend to-do list.


Visit Grace in Small Things

15 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Monday, April 13, 2009 12:05:00 AM  

The kiddies must have looked soooo cute. :-)

MJ Monday, April 13, 2009 1:04:00 AM  

"5. the satisfaction that comes from checking everything off my weekend to-do list."
THIS! :)

mimiscraps Monday, April 13, 2009 1:05:00 AM  

Happy EASTER! Love the Easter blog! Are you loving having baseball back!?! Carls been glued to the TV since opening day! I thought of you!

*krystyn* Monday, April 13, 2009 8:22:00 AM  

Oh great! Now I want a Reeses Peanut Butter Egg. Why are they better than the cups anyway?

Hambone Monday, April 13, 2009 1:44:00 PM  

Hello Dawn,
Sounds like you had a super Easter. I also had a very nice Easter with my in-laws which I love dearly. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you thank you so much for your help with my questions. I appreciate it very much and I hope to make a nice little blogging community. Thanks again hope you have a wonderful day.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 14, 2009 5:10:00 AM  

Mmm Reeces peanut butter eggs are good! I ate a few too many which contributed to how sick I was last week!

kreed Tuesday, April 14, 2009 9:49:00 AM  

A totally checked off to do list!?!? I am impressed!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, April 14, 2009 11:39:00 AM  

Nichole: I love seeing them all dressed up like that. They are always so darn adorable!!

Mimi: I'm thrilled! =)

remember moments: I think it has something to do with the altered peanut butter to chocolate ratio. Or maybe just that we can't buy them any time we want to? ;-)

Hambone: I'm glad you had a good Easter too! =)

This Girl's Journey: I've only had one so far. I have five more left but I'm pacing myself. I can't get anymore til they release the pumpkins for Halloween!

kreed: It was a modest list. ;-) But it was all checked off nonetheless!

SleightGirl Tuesday, April 14, 2009 11:49:00 AM  

I would have such great satisfaction if a checked everything off my to do list...unfortunately, I always lose steam about halfway through.

Carrie Tuesday, April 14, 2009 11:55:00 AM  

Checking everyone off that 'to do' list is an awesome feeling. Sidetracked from my own list currently. Ha.

Reeses peanut butter egss, the best.

Little kids in their Easter best, so cute. I wanted to dress the girls up so bad this year, it was SO chilly though. :(

HisFireFly Tuesday, April 14, 2009 5:35:00 PM  

Happy to have stumbled across your "broken road". I need to come back and read more!
Come visit my little piece of cyberspace as I try to glorify our Lord and King and bring a bit of light into the darkness!

Jun Tuesday, April 14, 2009 6:18:00 PM  

"Grace from Small things" Yes, I thank God because He is opening my eyes to recognize them. I have to tell you the pictures are fun to look at. Thanks

Sarah Tuesday, April 14, 2009 7:25:00 PM  

My to-do list is all checked off as well :) It's a really great feeling, espcially consitering how much stuff was on it.

Sarah

P.S. Little kids look so adorable in anything, but dresses and easter ones at that must be a sight of absolute cuteness!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, April 14, 2009 7:43:00 PM  

EatCrayons: I started using this site called ToodleDo for my to-do lists. LOVE it! I'm sorry you had a chilly Easter. =( I should have sent you a few degrees. We had *more* than enough to spare.

HisFireFly: Glad you enjoyed it. I will be sure to come by & visit yours soon. =)

Sarah: Little kids dressed up for Easter & Christmas always look adorable. The little girls in their fancy new dresses & the little boys dressed like tiny little men. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP