Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Right Now: March 16, 2010

I am thinking... that men are just as gossipy as women, but women get blamed for it more. =P

I am thankful for... good health.

From the kitchen... comes the smell of meatloaf patties. They will be served with mashed potatoes (I make mine with sour cream--mmmmm...) and some French-cut string beans.

I am wearing... jeans with a long-sleeve red tee that has some lacy edging along the bottom and my new necklace that Andie surprised me with recently! It makes me smile every time I hear it jingle.

I am creating... smiles & sunshine, where ever I can.

I am going... to make a new to-do list tomorrow. My current one needs some revisions.

I am reading... the book of John, for the "Bible in 90 Days" goal. (Is it awful to admit that I am so glad the Old Testament is behind me?)

I am hoping... that the rest of the week goes as smoothly as it's started. I am all about my life being "boring." Because boring leads to drama-free.

I am hearing... the news on the tv, some laughter, the quiet roar of water heating to a boil & the pop-sizzle of the meatloaf patties in the oven.

Around the house... is a bit of clutter, but it's not stressful clutter. Just the clutter that shows a home well lived in.

One of my favorite things... is the cheerfulness of the color red.

A few plans for the rest of the week... midweek Lent service on Wednesday evening, a trim and some highlights on Saturday morning, and swapping out my Winter decorations for some Spring happies on Sunday. I'm all about a low-key weekend, with no one ill.

A picture to share... I can't say for certain, but I *think* this might be my favorite photo of E from when K was at WDW. Seriously, look at that expression on his face!

4 with their own thoughts:

Janet Thursday, March 18, 2010 1:06:00 PM  

I love drama free, too! And that picture with Mickey is adorable :-)

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, March 18, 2010 1:23:00 PM  

Janet: Isn't he so freaking adorable?? Most two-year-olds are *terrified* of the characters. Not E! I thought he was going to go right out of his mind with glee. I *loved* it!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP