Saturday, March 27, 2010

Slice of Life: March 27, 2010

I was going to try to pick one, like I usually do, but I just couldn't. So you get a bunch. Sometimes you just have to help yourself to a great big slice of life. =)

There was the bird who kept thinking he needed to come into my apartment:



And then in the afternoon, we went over to a local park, to see if we could spot any...




On the way back, we found some fresh local strawberries. They just had to come home, demanding to be eaten. What can I say? They were very persuasive.



And do you remember this photo from a month ago?

Well look at us now!


Spring is here! I love looking out my living room window over this view:


------------------------------------

I saw the coolest post on the blog, "your wishcake," and thought it would be a lot of fun to incorporate it into my weekly Slice of Life posts. It's up to you, readers! What slice of my life would *you* like to see photographed & shared here in the future?

3 with their own thoughts:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:15:00 PM  

Love the pictures! Especially the one with the welcome of spring.

Hope those strawberries were delicious!

jenny Thursday, April 01, 2010 7:46:00 AM  

What?!?!? Fresh strawberries? Flowers blooming?

The daffodils were showing some promise last week but they may have floated away by now...

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, April 01, 2010 9:59:00 AM  

Suzy: They were *so* good. I had some "as is." Crushed some to have over vanilla ice cream. And I have two bags of them in my freezer!

Jenny: We start getting fresh strawberries down here in February! Everything is actually a bit delayed for us this year--almost a month!--due to the cold February we had though!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP