Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Stream of Consciousness: March 29, 2010

I think it's crazy that people will fish in the same water where there are gators. Just wade right in without a hesitation. WHEN I JUST TOOK A PHOTO OF AN ALLIGATOR SWIMMING IN THAT SAME WATER. There is not enough money in the world to get me to even stand *next* to that water. Heck, it took me about fifteen minutes just to work up enough nerve to get out of the truck. (Can you tell I'm looking at my photos from Saturday?) Not photographed on Saturday: while the strawberry transaction was taking place, a wasp flew in the open window of the truck...and landed on my, errr, chest area. I am not partial to stinging insects in that region, truth be told. In my haste to jump out of the truck & flick that thing OFF of me, I forgot that my camera was on my lap. It was unceremoniously dumped to the ground. Once the wasp had been removed from my person, it registered in my brain what had happened to my camera. I'm relatively certain it isn't healthy for one's heart to stop twice in that short a period of time. Thankfully, both the wasp's chosen landing pad and my camera escaped the ordeal unscathed. Scary few minutes though. I was pretty pleased to see a locked-in Josh Beckett pitching in tonight's game. I am equally relieved that most of the players who were in for the last couple innings won't be found on the 25-man roster. Yikes.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP