Friday, March 12, 2010

vanished.

yeah. so. ahem.

first, i had some...stuff going on.

then, i was at WDW with K. and again, adding Brandi.

*then*, i had The Ick. (i'll spare you the details. i'm nice like that.) (sorry, if you "really" know me, because you didn't end up so lucky on the sparing of the details.)

somehow that took over a little better than a week (??) and...

...now, i'm playing catch up. and apparently neglecting the blog in the process.

i'm going to get my act together soon. cross my heart.

6 with their own thoughts:

Brandi Friday, March 12, 2010 2:41:00 PM  

Glad you're feeling better, girl! And some of us got the pleasure of the details AND the bug...LOL! ;-)

I'm feeling special - my name's all over your blog right now! ::doing a happy dance::

~**Dawn**~ Friday, March 12, 2010 3:00:00 PM  

Brandi: You only got the details because you asked. =P

You know...you are the only lucky recipient of The Ick. You still feeling special? ;-) LOL!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, March 12, 2010 10:25:00 PM  

Glad you are feeling better, hope the ick is totally gone :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

*krystyn* Saturday, March 13, 2010 8:38:00 AM  

So glad you are feeling better!!! I hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend!! I'm wishing it was last weekend all over again though!! :)

penuttpie Sunday, March 14, 2010 2:36:00 PM  

hope you're doing well! sounds like it's been rough the last week. you and me both sister

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP