Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Want Wednesday: March 24, 2010

**I read a post on another blog--Happy 29, Again--that inspired me. I Want to find a way to pay tribute to my Gram & my Gramp on their birthdays. A little something I can do every year that makes me smile & remember them. A little piece of them that will live on, as I celebrate the day these wonderful people came into this world.

**I Want some fresh flowers in my apartment. It's Spring. I feel like flowers. Good thing it's nearly Easter. I suspect an Easter lily is in my future.

**I Want something to eat but I have no clue *what* and it's driving me a little bit crazy.

2 with their own thoughts:

Janet Thursday, March 25, 2010 11:36:00 AM  

I'm eating a granny smith apple with crunchy peanut butter right now...

Ted D Thursday, March 25, 2010 10:20:00 PM  

You can't go wrong with a burrito.

I'm just sayin'.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP