Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Want Wednesday: March 17, 2010

**I Want to add this Stained Glass Butterfly Tea Light Lantern to my collection of Spring decorations.


**I Want curtains on my windows. I only have two windows in my apartment & they have blinds on them. I've been ok with just the blinds for more than three years now, especially because I do not want to lose even a smidgen of my precious natural light. But for some reason, I've really been wanting to put up some curtains lately.

**I Want to feel organized again. I felt scattered last week. I don't like to feel scattered. The inherent Libra in me thrives on balance & I can tell the minute it's off. I am mostly back to normal now, but still not quite in perfect balance yet.

**I Want to like dresses more. Because I do really like this dress. I'm just not much of a dress-wearing girl anymore though...

8 with their own thoughts:

Carrie Wednesday, March 17, 2010 2:47:00 PM  

That tea light lantern is adorable!
I've been wanting curtains lately too.
I'm not much of a dress-wearing gal either, but that's not to say I don't like them.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, March 18, 2010 8:49:00 AM  

Carrie: I like them too but I don't like actually *wearing* them! I don't know why. I used to own a ton of dresses... Do you not have curtains either?!

Janet Thursday, March 18, 2010 12:53:00 PM  

I want curtains on my windows, too and I have blinds...but I want more :-) Got the rods a couple weeks ago.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, March 18, 2010 1:23:00 PM  

Janet: You're further ahead than I am. I don't even know what I want, beyond that very abstract "curtains."

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:14:00 PM  

Cute lantern! Love that butterfly pattern, so pretty :)

You want curtains, and I'm in a shutter mood! I have been really wanting some shutters on some of my windows lately, LOL!

Ack - the best blog line I've read in ages because it's me too -- "The inherent Libra in me thrives on balance". Oh.My.Gosh. We are so alike in that :)

Cute dress! Wish I had the legs for it, but alas, I do not!

*krystyn* Thursday, March 18, 2010 8:23:00 PM  

wow...i too have been wanting some window coverings...only blinds here too, except for that ONE window in the LR..but my kitchen desperately needs something and so does my bedroom.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, March 19, 2010 8:48:00 AM  

Stacy: We share a lot of the same traits, I've noticed. =) Must be that Libra baby thing. ;-)

K: I wish I even knew what I wanted for curtains. Nothing too fussy. Just something to soften things up I think... Ohhhh... a kitchen window. I would love one of those. (But not to look into the apartment directly on the other side of the wall. LOL!)

jenny Saturday, March 20, 2010 12:42:00 AM  

That dress is adorable! I'm totally not a dress person either but I'm liking that one.

I am perpetually scattered - sometimes it works for me but lately not so much...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP