Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Right Now: March 2, 2010

I am thinking... that this week is going to take forever.

I am thankful for... flannel sheets.

From the kitchen... will come roasted red potatoes and green beans with a rosemary butter sauce. the chicken will be from the grill. ;-)

I am wearing... jeans and a navy blue button-down shirt. and my brown heeled boots.

I am creating... a plan for the Disney parks this weekend!

I am going... to meet K in FOUR DAYS!!

I am reading... the Bible. in 90 days. it's challenging!

I am hoping... i'm right. (sorry. no elaboration.)

I am hearing... snickers from the office behind me. working with boys makes me shake my head. a lot.

Around the house... is a big empty spot where Brandi's Christmas gift was hanging out until Sunday when i saw her. i had to DUST.IT.OFF before i put it in my car. that's just sad. and really funny.

One of my favorite things... is chatting with a wonderful friend & being completely baffled how long you've actually been friends, because even though it feels like you always have been, you know that isn't the case! (this doesn't count for Heather because we've known each other since we were three, which is easy to remember because we met in nursery school. i really have known her forever!) i think it's a sign you truly click with another person when it just feels like you've always been friends.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
going out to dinner for Troy's birthday on Friday. and then WDW! with K all weekend (and Brandi too on Sunday)!!!

A picture to share...

1 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Wednesday, March 03, 2010 6:08:00 PM  

Yummy sounding dinner! Happy Birthday Troy and have fun at the parks this weekend :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP