Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Right Now: March 30, 2010

I am thinking... that there seem to be an awful lot of cranky people today. Not me though!

I am thankful for... a slightly cooler than normal March. I don't mind if the Summer heat holds off a little longer.

From the kitchen... will be a *huge* baked potato. As soon as it's ready, I will be loading on some butter & sour cream. I'm going to steam some yellow summer squash as well, when the potato is almost done.

I am wearing... yoga pants and a Red Sox t-shirt.

I am creating... piles as I sort through a stack of papers that need to be properly filed away.

I am going... to have some homemade chocolate chip cookies for dessert tonight. I baked them on Sunday.

I am reading... the very last twelve pages in the "Bible in 90 Days" challenge! Tonight!

I am hoping... that the Red Sox are ready for Opening Day Night. Against the Yankees. Because my blood pressure? Not so much. I really could have used a series or two to get my mental fortitude ready for a Sox-Yankees clash.

I am hearing... squirrels barking in the trees, which means there must be a cat nearby.

Around the house... you can find evidence of my love of making lists.

One of my favorite things... is hanging out at home. I love my home.

A few plans for the rest of the week... are church on Thursday, Friday & Sunday. Holy Week is busy!

A picture to share...

6 with their own thoughts:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle Wednesday, March 31, 2010 11:22:00 AM  

I hope you enjoy the church services this week! That is one disadvantage to our traveling for Easter, we always miss Maundy Thursday services.

Yay for the Bible in 90 days challenge! Very impressive.

Nichole M Wednesday, March 31, 2010 4:38:00 PM  

Hee. Guilty of being grumpy. But I had a good excuse. I was disrespected by TWO patients. On Doctors' Day!

Ted D Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:20:00 PM  

//I am hoping... that the Red Sox are ready for Opening Day Night. Against the Yankees. Because my blood pressure? Not so much.//

100% agreed. I hate having my joy of the beginning of the season tampered down with anger at the Yankees. I'd much rather have the first series in May.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, April 01, 2010 10:06:00 AM  

Suzy: I used to travel for Easter, but I stopped for that very reason. I really like the progression of the services through the week.

Nichole: You get a free pass. ;-)

Ted: I am also not ready for this level of stress right out of the gate! I think it is bull hockey that we open *and* close the season, at Fenway, against THEM. I don't want to start & end that way! Unless we sweep. ;-)

Janet Thursday, April 01, 2010 1:56:00 PM  

I love that flower! So cute!

~**Dawn**~ Friday, April 02, 2010 9:56:00 AM  

Janet: I had a little chicky too. I think they are so cute! And happy!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP