Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Right Now: March 23, 2010

I am thinking... that giving in and spending the $40 on clippies at Pearle Vision was one of my smarter moves of late. I'd been trying all my favorite shopping spots, hoping to get another $15 pair but *no one* had any that would fit my frames. Pearle Vision sold me a pair that you would swear were actually made for my frames (they weren't) and now my eyes are happy. It's been a long three months without sunglasses.

I am thankful for... the arrival of Spring weather. I love having my windows open in the evening.

From the kitchen... comes chicken from the crockpot.

I am wearing... pajama pants (they are tan & have cream colored snowflakes on them & I do not care) and a tank top.

I am creating... a mess. I keep adding to a stack of papers that I really need to just take care of already.

I am going... to bed. As soon as I'm done here.

I am reading... the Bible. And I am almost done. Pretty soon, I will be able to say I read the whole thing, cover to cover.

I am hoping... the Sox remember how to play baseball before April 4.

I am hearing... nighttime outdoor sounds, someone moving around my neighbor's kitchen and the last scene of CSI:Miami.

Around the house... are strategically placed bottles of lotion. I like to have one within reach at all times.

One of my favorite things... is having a stash of candies that are only available at certain times of the year--like Robin Eggs, for example. They're such a fun little treat.

A few plans for the rest of the week... are church on Wednesday, and maybe an oil change on Saturday morning. If I find some ambition.

A picture to share... I don't have anything new to share, so I decided to dig into the archives for an old favorite. Today we go back to October 28, 2006. Hollywood Studios.

3 with their own thoughts:

Janet Wednesday, March 24, 2010 12:48:00 PM  

I love those Robin's eggs!!! And altho it's been rainy these last couple days, I've still had my windows open a bit...at least at night...I love the sound of the rain and wind and the little breeze :-) Stealing this tonight!

penuttpie Thursday, March 25, 2010 12:29:00 AM  

i'm so super impressed that you have almost read the entire bible. that's intense! good for you!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, March 25, 2010 10:27:00 AM  

Janet: Steal away! I had my windows open all day Sunday, even though it was raining. As long as the rain isn't coming in, my windows are open until it's too humid & gross outside and I'm forced to close them. I love fresh air coming in!

G: It's been a crazy experience! The whole church is participating. Cover to cover in 90 days. Twelve pages a day. It's hard to absorb a lot of it, but the idea is that you look at it differently when you read it as a whole, in a short enough span of time that you can relate to it as a whole "story," to see the whole picture play out, instead of just snippets & isolated Bible stories. I will say this: Leviticus, Numbers & Deuteronomy are the cure for insomnia. =P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP