Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Stream of Consciousness: March 15, 2010

The last week was all over the board for me. Every time I thought I had it under control again, it wriggled free, kicked me in the shins and ran away laughing. I hate weeks like that, but they offer perspective too. At one point, today, after feeling particularly "Monday" in attitude, it occurred to me how much better this Monday is than the last one. It was while I was playing (eternal) catch-up on some blog reading. I was reading Cass Just Curious. Her blog is special. Something about the way she writes--and the photos, oh the photos!--just...speaks to me. I felt lighter. Perspective is a funny thing. We're so entrenched in what's happening Right Now, that sometimes we forget how much and how often things can change. A bad day today doesn't *have* to mean a bad day tomorrow. Or a bad week as the case may be. Last week is in the books. This week, I'm going back to being sunshiny.

3 with their own thoughts:

Cass. Just Curious Tuesday, March 16, 2010 10:24:00 AM  

I'm so glad that this week is behaving for you. You so deserve it. And thank you for that compliment. This place is pretty special to me too.

Carrie Tuesday, March 16, 2010 11:17:00 AM  

You must be one of the most positive people I know, and I thank you for being so. :)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, March 17, 2010 8:58:00 AM  

Cass: I hope we both have sunny weeks. =)

Carrie: Thank you. That is a very meaningful compliment to me. I try really hard to be that way, hopefully without being obnoxious about it. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP