Friday, April 4, 2008

worth bringing to your attention

you see that siderbar over there on the left? it has a new feature. you can find it under the "check this out" section (you will have to scroll down just a little). i recently made the switch from Bloglines to Google Reader (love it!) and they have this nifty little tool that will let you make a little clip of the blog posts you want to share! so when i am not posting at a frequency that meets your standards (heh) you can now find some posts i have deemed share-worthy! some made me think. some made me laugh right out loud. some are just too well-written not to be shared with as many people as possible. but there they are, for your reading pleasure.

that is all. as you were.

6 with their own thoughts:

gail@more than a song Friday, April 04, 2008 9:15:00 AM  

I really like google reader better than bloglines! That is a fun little tool you're showing.
I'm now trying to figure out if I can somehow cancel/delete my bloglines.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, April 04, 2008 11:18:00 AM  

I love Google Reader! I've been using it for a while now and have been really happy with it. I've also been getting your Shared items for over a week now! I haven't figured out how to do that on my end, but I enjoy reading yours. Another blog I read does a lot of Shares too, when she doesn't have time to post herself. Neat feature :)

Have a great day!!!

Lisa Carroll Friday, April 04, 2008 5:22:00 PM  

Just so you know, I know have to scroll UP to read it.

:P

Cool feature, tho! ;)

(hehehheheheh)

Lisa Carroll Friday, April 04, 2008 5:23:00 PM  

Oh yeah...

YAY for G-reader! Aren't you glad I talked you into switching? ;) LOL J/K

Mom Monday, April 07, 2008 1:04:00 PM  

I LOVE my google reader! Welcome! :)

Jeanne Monday, April 07, 2008 1:26:00 PM  

Sounds like a cool feature. Will be checking it out.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP