Monday, April 7, 2008

overload

i have email to catch up on.

i have two blog makeovers to work on.

i have my own blogging to do, including a Sox post, photos from this weekend and several memes & tags i've wanted to get to.

my Google Reader is growing by the minute. (i swear you people blog more when i don't have time to actually sit down & read, but when i am bored silly, you're all suspiciously quiet.)

i have a to do list that keeps multiplying.

i think my brain might explode.

9 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, April 07, 2008 6:38:00 PM  

Sending you HUGS to cheer you up (I see you are in a bad mood today) :-(

Ted D Monday, April 07, 2008 8:00:00 PM  

Dawn, I've got my bi-annual trade show this week, so I'll only be around late at night.

Hope you had a great weekend with your friends.

Mega Monday, April 07, 2008 10:55:00 PM  

I have a ton to do as well. Taking a break from bloggin' to play some much needed catch up.

Chele76 Tuesday, April 08, 2008 7:22:00 AM  

take your time to catch up before playing with one of those blogs... it can certainly wait until you are in a more comfortable place.

...btw, when you said "sox post" I totally read something COMPLETELY different.

gail@more than a song Tuesday, April 08, 2008 10:54:00 AM  

I hope your brain is intact!
Yep, we've discussed that google reader thing and it must be a conspiracy!

Mom Tuesday, April 08, 2008 9:32:00 PM  

I am with you I have way way to much to list:)

Debi Wednesday, April 09, 2008 3:59:00 PM  

"i swear you people blog more when i don't have time to actually sit down & read, but when i am bored silly, you're all suspiciously quiet"

That is so freakin' true!!! Let's call it Dawn's Law, shall we?

Anonymous,  Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:46:00 AM  

That's quite a list - Take a deep breath (get some peanutbutter :) and light some candles!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP