Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Fill-in: April 11, 2008



Friday Fill-in #67

1. I love springtime in Florida almost as much as i love Autumn in New England! (are you all sick of hearing me say that yet? lol)
2. yogurt & a granola bar, a bowl of Special K Red Berries, or some fresh fruit are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I'm always searching for
the right thing to say.
4. stretching out in bed & laying in the dark silence is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I
have way better friends than i possibly deserve but i am immeasurably thankful for them!
6.
calmness is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
watching the Sox win, tomorrow my plans include hoping the Sox win and Sunday, I want to watch the Sox beat the Yankees! (you're not noticing a theme here or anything are you?)

10 with their own thoughts:

mimiscraps Saturday, April 12, 2008 1:13:00 AM  

I hear ya about the craving the calmness! I finally fixed my banner, i think.It's been driving me crazy! LOL! I may change it I dunno! LOL!
it's good to see you!

Janet Saturday, April 12, 2008 10:56:00 AM  

Sounds like a fun filled Sox weekend!

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, April 12, 2008 11:06:00 AM  

mimi: Good to see you too!

Janet: Let's hope so. ;-)

Ted D Saturday, April 12, 2008 11:23:00 AM  

Good to see you back in the saddle, Dawn. Buchholz looked very good last night; Wang just pitched his rear off. Nothing you can do but tip your cap and move on.

Beckett vs Mussina? Please. It's not even fair. ;)

Liza Saturday, April 12, 2008 3:58:00 PM  

the sox better win! they have my boy casey now :D

*krystyn* Saturday, April 12, 2008 9:31:00 PM  

Oh I love granola mixed in yogurt too..thing is though that I cannot find a plain 'ol bag o granola ANYWHERE!!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, April 14, 2008 11:02:00 AM  

Ted: I totally agree. Wang had one heck of a game. And the Yanks paid for it the rest of the weekend. ;-)

Liza: He is well-appreciated in Boston! I liked him the minute he arrived. =)

Colleen: I love just stretching out in bed in the quiet. It's so relaxing. =)

Krystyn: You know where I find it? In the healthy section of my grocery store where all the organic stuff is. The cereal aisle never has it.

Ted D Monday, April 14, 2008 3:19:00 PM  

Can you wish for that every weekend?


Thxs.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP