Monday, April 21, 2008

if Mega says it...

...it must be true, right?

seriously, i have no clue why you people continue to come back here, but i love that you do!

and speaking of blogs, i have a new one for my recipes for those of you interested in such things. i really started it as a resource for myself to have all the recipes that i've tried & liked available to me in one place (and the label feature allows me to organize them easily), but since some of you often ask what i'm cooking for dinner, i thought i would make it public & share. it's only in its infancy stages, but i suspect it will grow quickly! =)

6 with their own thoughts:

Debi Monday, April 21, 2008 6:31:00 PM  

Yep, it's true!

Mmmm...can't wait to check out your recipe blog!

Janet Monday, April 21, 2008 7:18:00 PM  

Awesome! You can use my honey lime chicken picture if you like!

Mom Tuesday, April 22, 2008 2:55:00 PM  

You totally deserve the bling!

Bickley Wednesday, April 23, 2008 4:26:00 AM  

I will definitely be checking out your recipes! I'm one of those guys that cooks. And loves it, too.

Ok. More complaints about the so-called "word verification." "jlznm" is NOT a word in any language I know of. Not even Klingon.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Wednesday, April 23, 2008 2:23:00 PM  

Ooh, a new foodie blog! I just added you to my Google Reader, yummy :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP