Monday, April 21, 2008

Friday's Feast: April 21, 2008



Feast One Hundred & Eighty Three

Appetizer
Name a color you find soothing.

blue in soft or deep shades

Soup
Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.

probably the most tense, nerve-wracking & intimidating experience of my life.

Salad
What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?

LOL! polyester. but before you call the fashion police on me, it's a baseball jersey!!

Main Course
Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?

i would not spend the night waiting outside for tickets even to see the Red Sox, if that tells you anything.

Dessert
What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?

N - appears 3 times.

9 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Monday, April 21, 2008 9:00:00 PM  

A Friday Feast on Monday?

WOOT!

Rhea Tuesday, April 22, 2008 12:51:00 AM  

I'm with you, I'm not sure I'd spend the night outside waiting for any tickets!

Thanks for the Birthday wishes today!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, April 22, 2008 10:33:00 AM  

Ted: What can I say? I am either very late or very early. Or wishing it were perpetually Friday. ;-)

Redbeard76 Tuesday, April 22, 2008 10:33:00 AM  

I'll play!

1. Green
2. Exhilarating and scary at the same time.
3. Cotton, I love a fresh pair of socks the first time you put them on.
4. Most of the bands I like aren't popular enough to wait outside all night for, but for big popular bands, I guess I'd have to say U2.
5. E - appears 4 times.

gail@more than a song Tuesday, April 22, 2008 12:40:00 PM  

Not even for the Red Sox?
Methinks you might like your sleep!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Wednesday, April 23, 2008 2:22:00 PM  

Not even for the Sox, huh?! Actually, I didn't include my Drew Brees jersey in this, but I could have! :)

Have a wonderful day, Dawn!

Nichole M Wednesday, April 23, 2008 10:09:00 PM  

The Fashion Defense Network needs to reclassify the unseemly material from which your jersey is made. It's not merely "polyester;" it's a technologically advanced, moisture wicking, breathable synthetic.

;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP