Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday Fill-in: April 4, 2008



Friday Fill-in #66

1. Tonight I saw into the future? lol! i haven't seen anything yet tonight because it's still today!
2. when the Red Sox win a game, it makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends
is my idea of the perfect dinner.
4. pretty much any one of my bloggy buddies is someone I'd like to get to know better.
5. The smell of
orange blossoms reminds me so much of springtime!
6.
we talked about it and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
dinner with Cinderella and my god daughter (and her mommy, daddy & baby brother), tomorrow my plans include Epcot, lunch in Germany & some Magic Kingdom (probably all in the rain but at least that should mean lighter crowds) and Sunday, I want to watch the Sox game that i will have recorded after i get back home from watching my friend Michelle's daughter perform at Magic Kingdom!

7 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, April 04, 2008 1:52:00 PM  

hahahah #1 should've been Last night...oh well! Man...I wish I was going to the Magic Kingdom! The happiest place on earth...sigh...

Redbeard76 Friday, April 04, 2008 3:42:00 PM  

I wish I was going to epcot or any other part of WDW except magic kingdom! Germany sounds great, semi-authentic bratwursts... mmmmmm.....

Ted D Friday, April 04, 2008 6:29:00 PM  

Dawn, I know you're out but I'm sure you'll see this.

Can I just say how ecstatic I am that baseball will be played at a normal hour?

Have fun this weekend!

Anonymous,  Sunday, April 06, 2008 9:27:00 AM  

You know we loved Disney when we went...it was AWESOME! We plan to visit again really soon! There is a post up on my blog about our Disney trip if it will interest you...not sure if you have already read it or not so I'll make that link as my url for this post.

Ted D Sunday, April 06, 2008 8:54:00 PM  

I'm guessing Julio's performance today didn't do anything to change your mind.

Thank God they are back home come Tuesday.

Anonymous,  Monday, April 07, 2008 10:05:00 AM  

JFL!
JFL!
JFL!

You you you you you!
Aaaaaaaaal you!
Yes you!

Between Julio and everyonenotnamedMayaMoore, it was a giant, all-day, sporting suck-o-rama at my house yesterday. Jenn says I'm not allowed to watch the Sox anymore, because I watched them all weekend, and they didn't win, so it was clearly my fault.

Nah. It was JFL's fault.

Anonymous,  Monday, April 07, 2008 2:25:00 PM  

Nice fill-ins :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP