Friday, April 11, 2008

apology

apparently i have come across as very negative & snippy this week, according to a rather shocking & upsetting email i received.

if anyone has been offended by my negative attitude, i apologize. one of my best friends, a 27-year-old mother of three, had an MRI done earlier in the week because she was feeling numbness in her arms from her fingers to her elbows & they were afraid it was MS. it turns out there is some sort of mass under her skull where her brain & spinal cord meet, and they do not know what it is.

needless to say, my mood has been distracted at best & downright cranky at worst. so, if i have offended anyone, i apologize. if you feel so inclined, please keep her in your thoughts and/or prayers. and in the mean time, perhaps i should just be quiet until i have something more positive to say.

15 with their own thoughts:

Lisa Carroll Friday, April 11, 2008 9:23:00 PM  

HUGS

that is all... just,

HUGS

;)

Ted D Friday, April 11, 2008 9:31:00 PM  

Dawn,

Sorry you got that email from whoever couldn't just keep their opinion to themselves. People forget that stuff happens, and we don't always talk about it to everyone.

Prayers for your friend and her family, and I hope your weekend is relaxing.

It sounds like you need it.

Speaking for me, please don't be quiet; reading your blog is a highlight for me.

And I promise; I'll stop with the Lugo love. ;)

Anonymous,  Friday, April 11, 2008 9:49:00 PM  

awww...hang in there...and i will keep your friend in my prayers!!! and for the record, I didn't notice any negativity!!

Janet Friday, April 11, 2008 9:53:00 PM  

I'm sorry about your friend, that's hard to take...I don't think you've been snippy. Fed up with work, yes!

~**Dawn**~ Friday, April 11, 2008 11:31:00 PM  

Lisa: Thank you for being you, girlie.

::gives Ted the Manny to Papi point of appreciation::

LFM: I know you've only been visiting ye humble blog for a short while now, but I sincerely appreciate your kind words. Thank you.

Janet: Oh so fed up. It's finally the weekend though. Two whole days to do absolutely nothing. =)

Debi Saturday, April 12, 2008 10:11:00 AM  

Oh Dawn...(((HUGS)))

First of all, I am so sorry about your friend! She and her family will definitely be in my thoughts. As will you, her loving friend!

Second of all, I'm so sorry someone sent you that e-mail! That is simply unfathomable to me. Don't you dare "be quiet until i have something more positive to say"! You say whatever the heck you want and need to say. Sometimes a little bitching and whining is just what the doctor ordered. You know what, if someone doesn't like what you have to say, they don't have to read it, right? But the many, many, many of us out here who love Dawn want to hear everything she has to say!

I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend! And that your world is soon filled with good news!

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, April 12, 2008 10:39:00 AM  

Debi: Thank you. You are such a sweet, kind soul, and you always know exactly the right things to say. I really appreciate your vote of support. =)

Chele76 Saturday, April 12, 2008 12:06:00 PM  

Dawn

First of all.... (((((((HUGS))))))) lots and lots of hugs being sent your way.

Secondly, there is no need to apologize. It's natural to have extreme feelings that just shake us silly. You're friend is going through something scary, and naturally you are concerned for her. I know that no matter what anyone says, thinks or does... you are going to worry, and more importantly you will be there for her for whatever support she may need.

So you don't need to apologize to anyone, you are probably feeling the whole gammet of emotions - that that takes a tole on the body. Just try to take it easy when you can - because emotional stress is often much harder on the body then we realize.


more ((((hugs))))

Anonymous,  Saturday, April 12, 2008 2:33:00 PM  

First... ((HUG))
Second... You haven't been negative, rude, snippy or anything like that. So that person is just full of POO !! Nutball, that's all that person is.
Third... IT'S YOUR FREAKIN BLOG ! BE HOWEVER YOU WANT TO BE. It's your thoughts, your feelings, your moods... not to be confused with a political public billboard or the freakin 5:00 news... We read each others blogs to laugh, support one another, and to gather ideas.
Not to disseminate negative emails.

SO LAY OFF DAWN YOU WACKNUT! SHE'S OUR DISNEY FRIEND!
and i'm not above giving you a whoomping with my magic wand!!

*krystyn* Saturday, April 12, 2008 9:40:00 PM  

Oh I've gotten that type of email before and so I understand completely.

I also feel that it's YOUR BLOG and YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT HERE.

Some people should just keep their opinions to themselves - ESPECIALLY when they don't know what is going on in a person's life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom Sunday, April 13, 2008 8:59:00 PM  

You and your friend are in my thoughts, feel free to vent here anytime that is what I do! Hang in there! :)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, April 14, 2008 10:42:00 AM  

Chele: Thank you. It's crazy how many different emotions can spin off of one situation, isn't it?

Heather: I emailed you.

Keri: LOL! Thank you. I really appreciate the support. The responsible party seems to slunk off for now. Probably skeered of your magic wand. ;-)

Krystyn: I knew you would totally understand.

Steph: Thank you for your kind words. They truly are appreciated.

gail@more than a song Monday, April 14, 2008 3:01:00 PM  

I didn't think you came across as snippy at all!
You had a bad week and everyone can say how they feel...distracted and sad....I'm sorry for your friend and hope this week starts better for you!

Anonymous,  Monday, April 14, 2008 4:21:00 PM  

Someone needs to just STFU...you have every right to post WHATEVER you want or HOWEVER You feel on your own blog. That is absolutely ridiculous that someone would say that. We all have REAL LIFE outside of our bloggy world and our posts can't always be puppy dogs and rainbows...for those people who think that's what life IS, then they need to get a life and/or go read another blog! I'm sorry someone made you feel like that Dawn!

kreed Saturday, May 10, 2008 1:48:00 AM  

I missed this when you posted it but am trying to catch up on blog reading. I hope that all is O.K. with your friend and I am thinking of her and you and saying some prayers for all involved...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP